Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

O. O

they sould make movies like this

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

Great Faces :D

I love the anime dragon ball... I loved their faces:D that made me laugh the hardest. Funy/cute.

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

Nice.

I really like the dark humor, I thought it was funny. I think I would have un-installed her soon as she moved my desktop icons. NO ONE TOUCHES THEM >:C

Strollin' Strollin'

I love Rage comics and Memes

I think this is bu05

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Meh..

Its good, but nothing really happens fast enough. Great Idea but needs more "Doing". Like say, having to go out and get your own zombie, from outside. It would add a little challenge, and a bit more.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

I know how to stop hellicopter!!!

I love this game!! and to stop them you run them into the highway signs!!!!

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

Wow

I had my own lyrics to this song... But I lack a voice to sing... this is very beautiful! One for epona's song would be really cool to hear. :D

VGSongbird responds:

I have a remix in the making for "Lon Lon Ranch/Epona's Song", however there are no lyrics--keep it straightforward and classic ^_^

Thanks for reviewing!

Celeste Celeste

.... How do I put this... Very attractive I love when you have lots of blood on the females.

Celestia Celestia

Very attractive, I always love your work. Blood is very sensual.

Have You Seen My &amp;lt;3? Have You Seen My <3?

wow : 3

At first glance I thought she had taken her own heart out... but after reading your comment I see the Shojo Okami wishes for what is hers to be hers again. I really like the emotion in this picture. :3

TheSillyStoic responds:

Thank you, a lot of emotion was put into this picture :D